I got an email from Dillon today saying that China would not be able to email a copy of my TA ahead of time because IT'S ALREADY IN THE MAIL! Woo hoo! That means early next week I should have it in hand! Dillon will request 5 consulate appointments and hopefully we will get our first choice. This would have us leaving the 18th or 19th!!! I can hardly believe it! LOTS to do! I have, however, gotten my 6 vaccinations, gotten prescriptions as a "just in case" to take with me, packed Kaylee for the most part. Pop Pop has been talking back and forth with our travel agent who has helped with many adoption related trips. So, we're making progress! I'm finding it next to impossible to concentrate on ANYTHING else though!
My next prayer requests are that we do get our first choice appointment and then that we are able to use our flyer miles on United to upgrade our seats. There have been stories of orphanages who decided at the last minute to just go ahead and meet families at the hotel UPON ARRIVAL instead of waiting until the appointment time and giving families a couple of days to get acclimated. For this reason, the better rested I can be, the better off I'll be upon receiving Kaylee. Therefore, we'd love to be able o upgrade to at least Economy Plus, but preferably Business Class. It can be harder to do with this short notice, but we're praying it works out. If anyone has any tips for helping in this matter, please comment or email me!
I found out 2 days ago that there is a precious young couple in TX who have been praying for my little Kaylee since they saw her picture on a website a year and a half ago! God has His hand on this little one for sure! And soon I'll have her in my arms.
I have so much to be thankful for. I can's say enough great things about Dillon International! If you're ever planning to consider adoption and live anywhere they provide services, please consider them. You'll be thrilled that you did! I know I am! I've learned from some very sad stories that which agency you choose to help through the process is the most critical part. I'm thankful God guided me to Dillon!
Thank you God for watching over my precious one since the very beginning with nannies who care and by raising up prayer warriors to pray specifically for her before I ever knew her. Thank you Dillon for your vigilance, organization, and great communication skills. Thank you friends and family who have supported me through this by praying, giving showers, offering words of encouragement, and being excited right along with me! And thank you to Mimi and Pop Pop for already being so crazy about Kaylee, your support in every way, and for all your help! I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So excited for you Missy! I am praying for you and little Kaylee!
So glad Kalee's journey is getting shorter and shorter! Praying for those special airline seats, really good rest, for that first sweet and dear embrace between mother and daughter, specials kisses from Mimi and Pop Pop. What a lovely new journey all of you will be on soon. Each day will bring new joy and surprises from our wonderful Lord. His Hand is on all of you, His Peace is covering you, His Love is surrounding you and His Presenthis with you every mile, every step, every breath!!
YEA!!! That is great news! I'm so excited for you and Kaylee and I can't wait to meet her! Praying your schedule and travel arrangements are divinely orchestrated, and your gotcha day is all you have dreamed of...Love you much!!!
Post a Comment